Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Years Goals

I don't make resolutions. But I do write down plans for the year...Last year I started a reading goal. I planned to read 30 books for the year. I had never really counted how much I read and I was curious...I hit 36 this year! For 2015 I saw a Reading Bingo board on Pinterest that sounded like fun. So I am shooting for Coverall on my Reading Bingo...and maybe two different boards if I finish one fast. Which got me thinking that it would be fun to run a contest with my Little Free Library friends! So starting Jan. 1st I invited people to print a board and join me playing Bingo. Here are my first three winners...look familiar?



There are boards on Pinterest for all age levels. The kids boards include things like, read in a tent, read with a flashlight, read to someone who can't read, read a book and give it a new title. Some of these kiddos are going for coverall too...we will see how long THAT takes, but it's motivating them to read and that's what counts!

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Adie chased Vonny around the house reading him a chapter of Junie B. for the reading to a pet square. Apparently Vonny is a traveling reader;)