Ok, so here it is...maybe...We were contacted last Fall and asked if we would like our Little Free Library to be featured in a short article about Little Free Libraries being published in FamilyFun Magazine in the February "I Love to Read" issue. That issue didn't have enough space so the article was scrapped. But then I was contacted again this Spring and asked if they could expand the article to be a full feature of Little Free Libraries and not just a sidebar with a love of reading focus. I don't know how many LFLs are going be featured, but they asked me to take some photos of the kids (with very specific criteria - sunny day, no cars in the background, etc.) so here's one that I submitted! We shall see if it makes it into the magazine this time, but the August issue might be our LFL magazine
debut!

1 comment:
Awe, they both even smiled nice;)
Post a Comment