Saturday, May 30, 2015

Random Wild Life Visitors

On Wednesday, I picked up my niece Brynn at my parents house for my sister who was at a field trip with my other niece and was meeting us at our house for Softball later. On my way to mom and dad's I saw the swan that has not been on the pond near our house all spring, a fawn and mama deeper, a baby snapper turtle (No pictures because I was driving). When I GOT to my parents, there was also Violet the baby turtle who was coming home with Brynn...Lots of critters...and then we were playing in the yard and the kids had their bug boxes out and one of them had this moth in it...who was NOT there last weekend when we cleaned the garage! There must have been a cocoon in the box we didn't notice and it just came out pretty recently!

No comments: