Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog Crazy?




I apologize, but the next few days might be photo heavy. We've been busy and I've been camera-happy lately, plus we have some big events coming up and assuming I don't forget my camera, that means lots more where this came from.

Yesterday we did the pre-register thing for the Animal Walk. That means I can turn in my donations early, get the "prizes" that go with certain levels of donation and I don't have to stand in line and carry my stuff around all day at the walk...and it's an excuse to bring Riley to see the animals at the shelter.

Josh gets home from work kinda late, however, so we figured it would be best if we ate on the run last night. We meant to go to Einstein's Bagel's ( lot healthier choice...whatever!) but it closes at 4 p.m.??? So we went to Leann Chins. Riley was fascinated by Mommy using chop sticks so we let her try:) Josh says she will have it mastered before he ever does! She actually did manage to get some rice from the plate to her mouth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Collin LOVES Lee Ann Chin's (AKA "the noodle restaurant") and has been working at the chopstick thing for a long time now...getting pretty good at it too! I'll have to snap some pics as well!