Saturday, December 29, 2007

Final housekeeping for 2007

Hey. Don't forget you can subscribe to this blog on the right hand side of the page. I know I have 3 subscribers right now:) It just saves you the hassle of checking in all the time. It will e-mail you when I have posted something new. Now that Christmas cards have been sent, I'm hoping there are more of you out there we can keep in touch with in this way... especially you out-of-towners! I will try to make this about more things than just Riley, I promise:) If you stop in once in a while but don't subscribe, post a comment so I know you're out there! Highlights so far this year, be sure to check out these posts: Dancing Kiddos, SHE'S HERE, Testing a New Trick, Thinking Green and way back at the beginning, Testing my Skills. Thanks for checking in on us! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: