

Ok, I'm sorry I'm so late in updating, but we have been at the hospital all day and I don't have access to laptop or wi-fi so here it is. Adrienne Kelley (I'm pretty sure of the spelling, but check Meg's site in a few days) was born at 7:01 p.m. today, Dec. 14th. She is BEAUTIFUL and has the sweetest quiet cry. She was 7 lbs. 12 oz. (A little bigger than Roo and smaller than Zack, I think). I will let Meg post more pics, but here is one close up and one family picture to keep y'all happy:) Mom and baby are doing well, Dad is so wound up I think he won't sleep for days!! He did great coaching and watching the monitors! I'm sure Meg is ok with visitors, but call her or call me if you want to check. What did I forget?
4 comments:
We are SOOOOOOOO excited!!! Thanks for posting pics Molly. Congrats to the happy and loving parents. Meg looks like a natural and Chris looks the part of your description (hehe). It's ok Chris, you'll do great! Love to all!
She's a beauty and we love her to the moon and back! Megan and Chris you were awesome! thank you for our Christmas blessing. Grandma Trish and Bompa T :)
We're so happy for your family! She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her.
Vieve and Family
She's adorable!! Thanks for posting the pics! Chris and Meg are going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family!
Post a Comment