A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Trying to Help
Ok, I'm testing this thing here. My friend Dan (not cousin Dan) suggested from the start that I try feedburner.com to get people set up to have e-mails sent to them when I update. Now, supposedly, I have done that, so I'll see if it works. There is a "tutorial" on the web site if you want to try it out. I guess this is the site that is affiliated with Google and Blogger so I went with that one. Help? I'm a techie illiterate! Otherwise, check comments made by my cousin Dan to the entry labled "How to know if I've updated." Dan has some other options. This is the blind leading the blind, I'm sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment