Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jenny's Baby Shower





I hope Jenny doesn't mind, I know I posted pics from her last shower too... If ever you don't want to be on my blog, this is my disclaimer, if I take your picture, it might be on the blog:)

Here's pictures of: Jenny and her mom, Riley's party shoes (my heels), and some of the creative works of Kim, one of the co-hosts! She MADE the bath fizzies and the packaging for them, and she MADE the baby sock flower arrangement for the table. How cute!

Kim and Aimee were my co-hosts and they are both graphic designers...very creative, very talented designers...Aimee made the cupcakes and hand decorated them too (I didn't get a picture, but I think Jenny's mom did so I'll post if I can get a copy). I must say I have a few designer friends (Jenny included!) and they are such talented people! I'm so glad I went into magazines so I got to have friends like these!

2 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Tell Kim I love the sock bouquet!! I need to leard how to make those:)

MoSchu said...

I think she said it was Martha Stewart, but I'll check with her:)