Friday, March 14, 2008

Much to Blog About, Little Time






Forgive me for mushing so much into one blog, but we've had a busy and entertaining week:)

First, it was nice outside so we blew some bubbles on the deck. I love Riley's new hat so I took pictures. The pic that she's pointing to the trees, she says "flower"...a little confused still:)

Then we went to a baby shower for my friend Jenny at my old work downtown...what an adventure! I got lost, and let me tell you I've been there 1000 times, but I was trying to be Smarter Than Stacy (Trivia contest on KS95) and I wasn't paying attention. Yikes, but we made it and had a great time!

We also have my sister and her hubby's dog, Bennett staying with us for the weekend. Bennett is a 125 lbs. Rotweiller:) This is what I found when I got out of the shower this morning:)

And my friend Mandy came over today to help me figure out my sewing machine and I already have one completed project. Thanks Mandy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Riley and very cute blankie. Good job Mo!

Becky said...

VERY cute hat and blanket!!!! can't wait to see you at church tomorrow!!!

Meg Tredinnick said...

IS that the project for A-dee, she loves it! and tell Jenny she's a cut prego:)