Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday AHS Update

We had a good week last week! We're up to about $735, you guys are awesome! We're still a long way from $2000, but if we have a few more good weeks like that we're golden! Special Thank You to those of you who have increased your donation in memory of Nala, it's so generous of you and it's such a nice way to remember our puppy! And a very special Thank You too for those of you who are in the $100 Club! You are awesome and we couldn't make our goal without you! Every dollar counts, so please consider even a $10 donation. To pledge online: click here.

I have an incentive for the month of March. For every donation I receive in March, I'll put your name in a drawing for 2 Friday passes to Country Jam in Eau Claire, Wisconsin in July. So far, Pat Green, Little Big Town and Big and Rich will be there Friday and more acts are TBD. You can upgrade them to weekend passes and see Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, etc. if you're interested. Check out the web site above for more acts and details.

Side Note: If you're looking for more ways to make charitable contributions this year, the KS95 Radio-thon for Children's Cancer Research is this Thursday through Saturday. This is a special cause for me because it involves places that Tori was treated for her cancer. I know I ask a lot of you guys, and thank you for always being so generous with your time and money. I really do appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Man, I wish Carrie Underwood would be on Friday! I'm still going to donate, just have to figure out how much:)

Katie said...

Love you Mo. You have such a big heart!