Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monday Catch Up






Ok, so I said I'd post tomorrow, but here I am posting today...Riley is taking a good nap today:) We got a last minute invite to the Arboretum on Monday so here are some pics from the pretty flowers in bloom. It was also blasted windy on Monday so I am now the proud owner of a new MN Landscape Arboretum zip sweatshirt, that's actually kinda cute:) We went to the nursing home after that and Josh had a game Monday night. He was the lead-off batter and opened the game with a home run...Riley cheered loud and Daddy was so proud:) I'll take pics at his next game!

3 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Go Josh, thats impressive! Why can't ya do that at Duck Soup:)

Anonymous said...

45,000 tulips and daffodils:) to be exact!But the prettiest flower is the "Riley Rose":)

MoSchu said...

Ahhhh, that's so sweet:)