Monday, June 9, 2008

Ghost Blogging

I'm going to be away for a few days(don't worry, Mom, my neighbor who is a cop will be watching the house and I won't publish travel dates so people won't know WHEN I'm gone!). I'm scheduling some posts so my faithful readers have something to look at (all 3 of you!). Today I thought I'd share with you a few of the blogs I check on a regular basis. They are always posted on the right side of this page, but in case you never stray from the daily post, here's your chance to wander a little:)

Homemade by Jill is a crafting site, mostly sewing stuff, but some baking and other paper craft stuff too

Cheap But Not Easy is a local girl who is trying to live well without buying anything over $20. Lots of "frugal" tips and sales/deals and how to save money.

And while I'm visiting that site, I click on Sisterly Savings, which also offers deals of the week, etc. and often FREE stuff:)

There, that should keep you busy for a while. Also, don't forget you can always check out the sites of my friends who have businesses. Those are posted down on the right too...

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

Whew, I was worried when you left there might not be anything to entertain me;)