Here's the plan for the day. josh has already left to go take his mom up to the hospital to see his dad. The idea yesterday was that h would go home today if everything went well during the night. It seemed when we left last night that he was starting to get some strength back in his right side and that he was feeling better as the night progressed. So if all goes well this morning he should be home by this afternoon.
I haven't spoken to anyone from my family yet this morning as it's still pretty early to call, but the results from the cat scan last night were negative for signs of a stroke so they will be running more tests this morning. Grandpa doesn't have a lot of control in his fingers...can't pick stuff up that's in front of him or touch his nose on command, that kind of thing...if it wasn't a stroke, I'm not sure what that means, but they will be checking that stuff today. I will probably not have my cell on again today, but I might have a better time getting away to check it at this hospital, so if you need to get ahold of me try my cell and forgive me if it takes a while for me to get back to you...I'll do my best!
No comments:
Post a Comment