Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Day! (Must appreciate toddler poop!)

Ok, I know this is a disgusting subject, but it's a huge day in the life of my little girl:) I know she won't remember it, but who cares, it's exciting anyway! My daughter ASKED to go poopy on the potty chair today...and then....SHE DID IT!!!!! I'm so proud:) We had kinda stalled out on the potty training routine lately, but I guess we're still making slow progress!!! Heck, she's not even two yet so I think we're ahead of the game really! Go Roo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Riley! Who ever thought that we'd get so excited over poop?

Katie said...

What a big girl!!! I'm so proud of you Riley, (and Mommy too)!

Just remember you're tons farther along than your older nephew Zack is. We haven't even attempted potty training.

Anonymous said...

Riley,
I talked to your grampa and he is so proud of you. He smiles so big when he talks about you!

love
auntie annie