Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update on Grandpa

So here's the story with my grandpa for those you you checking in. They have determined that he probably has an ulcer, and they are running more tests today to confirm and further look at the area causing the bleeding. I don't know what that means for treatment, but I know it's better news than the alternative. They didn't find anything in the colon (particularly no colon cancer!) so that's good! They are messing with his meds and keeping him for observation while they do this in hopes that his ulcer will heal in the meantime...

My mom calls Grandpa a cat with 9 lives because there's always something going on, but he seems to come through it despite odds...like his aneurysm that ruptured a few years back, which could have killed him if he wasn't already on the operating table...so lets just hope he's using up one more of his 9 lives and he's on the mend. I hate hospitals! Keep up the prayers for healing...

No comments: