

Here's a couple of things Riley did this week that made me laugh.
Well, for starters, her and Zacky always make me laugh. We babysat Zack on Saturday so my parents could attend a wedding. While Zack was watching Curious George, Riley was playing hide and seek(Nothing holds Zack's attention like George, and Roo isn't as impressed). I have lots of nicknames for Riley, but I guess her favorite is Buggy cuz she's under the blanket saying "Where Buggy Go?" and then she peeks out..."There she is!"
Monday morning Riley was sitting in my room on my bed while I was getting dressed. I came out and asked "How do I look?" and she said "Pretty" and then she thought for a minute and added "You look wonderful!" I've never heard her use that word before so it was cute AND funny:)
She also likes a show called Sid the Science Kid on TPT Kids. At the end of the show he always has a Super Duper Ooper Schmooper Big Idea. Riley has been walking around telling me she has a SUPER DUPER idea. Not sure what that idea is...she doesn't get that far, she just likes saying SUPER DUPER really excitedly!
Monday night she called Tavaris Jackson, the QB for the Vikes...Boris...Go Boris! Go this way!
Tuesday, she was playing on the ottoman and doing something that was making me nervous. She looked at me and she knew she was doing something she shouldn't and she said "Mommy, you give me heart attack?" No lie...that's what she said:)
3 comments:
Stinkin cute!!!
she is a smart and cute cookie grandma linda
Um, she sounds just like you with the heart attack comment:) Love the little dress.... the teal and brown is quite fashionable!
Post a Comment