Ok, September is a busy month for birthdays and I don't want to forget ANYone so in an effort to cover everything:
Happy birthday to Mark, my Father-in-law, whom we already celebrated on the 1st
Happy b-day to my grandma, today September 4th (it's 10 p.m. so I didn't miss it yet!)
Happy b-day tomorrow to my longest lasting friend, Katherine Elizabeth Anne Marie Formerly Lhotka, not Kantor (bet you didn't think I could make your name LONGER!)
Happy b-day to my flower girl and buddy Kelsey on the 9th
Happy b-day to Kenzie (Katherine...'s daughter) and my cousin Tim on the 12th
Happy b-day to my sister-in-law Jessie on the 14th And anniversary on the 29th
And on September 18th...are ya ready...Happy b-day to Jenny Rabon, my good friend from MNMO, To Pammy and Mary, Josh's aunt and grandma, AND Happy aniversary to Matt and Amber
On the 20th, Happy anniversary to Scott and Danielle
And at some point this month HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEW NIECE OR NEPHEW!!!!
Whew...I think I covered everyone? I think my cousin Chris has a b-day this month too but I can't remember...is it the 16th?
4 comments:
you forgot me!!! on the 17th....
Sorry, Beck, didn't know your bithday...it's on the calendar!
Uncle Duog and Auntie Annie on the19th. and Chris Munn on the 16th.Wow what a month!!
Don't forget Bailey's adoption day on the 8th!
Post a Comment