






I haven't posted with picture in a while, plus most of my posts have been prayer requests, so I thought I'd do some more lighthearted fun posts this week. These are pics from our two trips to the State Fair with Riley this year (yes, TWO, and I would have gone more if I had the time and endless funds, I LOVE the fair!) Riley had her first Fudge Puppy (not shown, but it's a belgian waffle on a stick dipped in chocolate and this year covered with strawberries) She had some chocolate shake and snow cone...loved that! And tried some big fat bacon on a stick. She didn't like cheese curds as much as I thought she would and she wanted to try the Wine Ice Cream, but that was not in her Fair Food agenda...it was however in Mommy's agenda:) She loved the goats and the puppy barn and of course the HUUUUUGE fishies at the DNR exhibit. And she LOVED the Merry...or the Merry Go Round and Round as she called it! (Who is having more fun, Riley or Grandma?) She would have done nothing but that all day but big bad mommy told grandma no more so lots of tears were shed, but overall we had a great time last week!
3 comments:
Yeah!!! Pictures;)
You're brave. We only ventured as far as the Dakota County Fair this year (all of a mile away:)
She did pretty well, actually! I wouldn't call it brave...Mommy doesn't miss the fair!
Post a Comment