A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Can't wait to wish you a Happy Birthday in person:) Happy Birthday Roo!
You're 2!! Oh MY! Happy Birthday Miss Riley Rose! We love you "a bushel and a peck!!and a big hug around the neck!"
A very Happy #2 Birthday Riley. A special day for a special little girl.Have fun at your birthday party and I am looking forward to seeing the costumes. Grandma D (Zack and Kiley's other grandma)
Happy Birthday Riley!!!! Can't wait to see the cake your antie meg made for you....
Hope you are having a wonderful day Riley!!!We Love you!Auntie Katie, Uncle D, Zack and Kiley
2 years! Yipes! I don't know if I've seen YOU since she was born. Maybe once. Anyway, I can't wait to meet her next month and see you too! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can't wait to wish you a Happy Birthday in person:) Happy Birthday Roo!
You're 2!! Oh MY! Happy Birthday Miss Riley Rose! We love you "a bushel and a peck!!and a big hug around the neck!"
A very Happy #2 Birthday Riley. A special day for a special little girl.
Have fun at your birthday party and I am looking forward to seeing the costumes.
Grandma D (Zack and Kiley's other grandma)
Happy Birthday Riley!!!! Can't wait to see the cake your antie meg made for you....
Hope you are having a wonderful day Riley!!!
We Love you!
Auntie Katie, Uncle D, Zack and Kiley
2 years! Yipes! I don't know if I've seen YOU since she was born. Maybe once. Anyway, I can't wait to meet her next month and see you too! :)
Post a Comment