Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lots of updates, no camera:(

Ok so I have lots to update right now, but my camera battery died half way through the wedding and I haven't been able to go get a new one. So here's the short version...more to come...

1. Happy Anniversary to my hubby yesterday:) We went to Stillwater for the day and despite the rain managed to have a nice lunch and do some shopping:)
2. Babysitting my friend Missy's dog, Lucy. Riley keeps mushing her face together and telling her "Lucy, you're 'dorable!" More on that later.
3. Chopped my hair off today. Love it, but wish I had a daily hairstylist and unlimited haircut/color budget! I love the experience at New Reflections and GRETCHEN ROCKS! (If you go, tell her I sent you, I get bonus points!) It's just soooooo much better than stinkin' Great Clips...I wish I didn't love it so much:(

That's it for now. I'll post pics as soon as the camera situation improves. Tomorrow and Friday I will be baking all day for the Pumpkin Fest activities at church on Saturday. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So let me get this straight. You went shopping on your anniversary. You do realize it is his anniversary as well - not just yours. Right?

Unknown said...

Do I get bonus points for telling you to go to that Salon! I knew you would like it better than Great Clips!!!

Anonymous said...

You gotta post a pic of the new do!