




We had a very fun day today! It was the 5th Annual Pumpkin Fest at our church and all the kids were there. PF is a free event that my Dad and sister Katie help run...This year the Teddy Bear Band was even there! I don't have pictures of Kiley because she was sleeping most of the day, but here are some of the fun shots from the day. The last picture is Riley's friend Nolan. She loves him:) Sometimes when we get ready to go to church I ask if she wants to go see Zacky or Auntie Katie or Uncle D, or whatever before we go...often times she will say no to all of the family members until I ask if she wants to go see Nolan:)
3 comments:
Uh oh. It looks like Noah has competition.
What is she wearing in that pic with Nolan?
Don't worry, he's much too old for her, it would never work:) And she's wearing one of those scarf things that double as a dress:)
Post a Comment