Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Schuster Christmas




Here are the Schuster Christmas festivities. Santa came to see Riley and brought her a Barbie Big Wheel and a Barney video, which I happily left at Grandma Linda's house (Barney isn't allowed in my house, I strongly dislike purple dinosaurs! But GL wanted it at her house for when Riley comes anyway! Works out great that way!) Also, I remember one of my favorite things about the Schuster Christmas...Pammy's cookies;) Josh's aunt makes hundreds of cookies every year and even though Linda always has a million desserts too, we always go home with cookies! And Pammy even made the dipped pretzels just for me...my faves:) This year, Linda had a pecan pie which was also pretty special cuz I think Mark and I are the only people who like pecan, so it was really nice of her!!! Thanks Linda!! We had so many desserts that she didn't even take out the cup cakes that are another of my favorites. I think I'm a bit spoiled!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow a personal visit from Santa?! I'm glad to see that this visit went better than the one a few weeks ago!