Ok, so nap time yesterday wasn't very successful, but bedtime went a little smoother. But I have a funny story from our nap adventure. In her typical stall tactic fashion, she poked her head out of the bedroom door and said "Mommy, c'mon in! C'mon in! I'll give you a treat!" So I went half way up the stairs and she said "I've got a special treat for you, come in!" I went into her room cuz she was so determined to give me a treat and she says "It's still cooking." Then she picks something out of the carpet some imaginary "treat" of some sort and hands it to me. "It's kinda messy," she says:) "Eat it!"
So that's my funny from yesterday, this morning when I got out of the shower, Riley peeked her head into the bathroom and said "I wish you a Merry Christmas!" with the cutest smile on her face. She LOVES Christmas music and she's starting to mimic songs. This one is one of her favorites. So is Santa Claus is Coming to Town. She likes to say "You better not pout" over and over:) And if you finish the verse for her she will end with "Santa Claus is coming to tooooown..." And she will often tell me "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
2 comments:
The latter.
OMG that cookin story is Hilareous!!! Did you ever figure out what you "ate"
Post a Comment