Monday, November 16, 2009

Friends and Family

Just in case any of you are looking to kill some time in the morning before stuffing your Thanksgiving Turkey...or your tummy...I have coupons for 35% off your entire purchase at Sports Authority valid only on Thanksgiving from 9-3. Also, there is a friends and family weekend this coming weekend. I can get you a coupon for 25% a single item, this one is valid I think Friday the 20-Sunday the 22nd. Neither of these coupons is valid on clearance items, but they would work on big-ticket stuff like treadmills or winter apparel (some exclusions on brands in apparel). Also, if you want a 35% coupon, I would appreciate if you could use it at my store by Northtown. There's a contest for employees as incentive to get you guys in the store that day. The coupon is good at any store, but obviously I'd like to help keep the numbers up at our store so my job is safe:) Let me know which coupon you need and when and I'll try to get it to you ASAP!

In other news...Riley starts her first skating lessons tonight. And we have a full week of play dates and lunches. Lots of pictures to come, but not sure when I'll get them posted:)

No comments: