Friday, November 13, 2009

TIGF



This week was a challenge for us...Josh was pretty sick this weekend and he was worried about getting Riley and I sick. On Saturday during the day, I spent a lot of time outside with Riley in the thankfully decent fall weather trying to keep her away from Daddy's germs. But after Saturday night when I was up with both Josh (for freaky reasons I won't go into here) and Riley (because she wanted to snuggle at 4 in the morning?) I didn't sleep much. I was exhausted and I am extremely thankful that my parents were able to take Riley for the day so I could get a nap and we could keep her as germ-free as possible. I'm also more thankful now that Riley and I had our H1N1 shots because we don't really know what Josh had, but it was flu-like and pretty scary stuff:( Now I just need to get Riley her second dose as soon as possible so she's fully protected and we don't have to worry about her being exposed. Argh, what a lousy flu season already!

2 comments:

jess said...

I hope you have better luck getting the second shot than we're having.

Missy said...

isnt it supposed to be TGIF? or is that just your pregnancy brain :)