Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve Afternoon








Before the whole family arrives, we let the kids open their presents from all the aunties and uncles, grandma and grandpa so that it's not a big chaotic mess later in the evening. This went really well this year, since we opened all the adult gifts the week before and this was all about the kiddos! Zacky even shared his remote controlled car with Riley and showed her how it worked. He was such a good boy!! I don't think there were too many sharing issues except when Riley and Adrienne both wanted to ride Adee's new trike. That's not to say the kids were angels...no naps mean random meltdowns...but we survived ok!

The picture of the kids in gift bags was my mom's idea for a Christmas card...except I'm not sure yet if anyone got a good picture with all the kids looking in one direction:) We'll see I guess!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Love the bag idea... may have to steal that one sometime:)