Hmmmm...Some weeks I have a hard time coming up with things to be thankful for, not because I don't have countless things for which to be grateful, but because often I feel like I'm repeating myself...family, friends, healthy kid, etc. So this week, in an effort to be less repetitive I really had to think about it. But not too long:)
I'm thankful for our active life and the ability to bring Riley to a lot of different activities that keep her entertained, educated and excited about things. Today we have a play date with a former college roomie and her son,earlier this week my mom and sisters and I took the kids downtown and next week I'm taking her to her first live play (wish me luck!). It's great to have sisters and friends who are home with their kids or who nanny other people's kids so we can explore the world together. I hope for my sake and for Riley's that when we have this second kiddo to bring with us, we are still able to go places and get out of the house! WE both get a little stir crazy staying at home:)
2 comments:
I second all of that!
MOLLY , I can help!!!You can still go , I can babysit!
Linda
Post a Comment