
Ok, no news again this morning. I have to work most of the day and then we're going out looking at a few houses. No, we're not planning on moving, it's kinda recreational house shopping. We're looking in Hanover where some good friends of ours moved. They want us to be neighbors, so Jenny had sent us some houses to look at and we're going to peek at 3 of them. Nothing serious, I add, because in this market, how would we sell our house fast enough??? Anyway, if our plans change due to Meg's baby plans, I'll post later. Otherwise, more when I know anything.
Oh, the big news around our house is that Riley can now say "hockey". There is video of this wonderful occasion and as soon as we figure out how to post video, you can view this for yourself! In the meantime, here's a pic of Riley at the nursing home in awe of the Christmas tree...she loves lights! Not sure why this comes in sideways, because on my computer when I open it, it's not, so turn to the side until I figure out this craziness!
3 comments:
Hanover!? Let's see.. Megan in EB and you in Hanover...hmmmm.You'll be in relative territory.
Again, let me remind you this is a LONG shot. It would be nice to be neighbors with Jenny and Reid, but you don't have to panic yet:)
Molli, Blaine!!! not Hanover...Jenny, you can't have her:(
Post a Comment