A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
How to know if I have updated...
Some people have asked me if there is a way to know that I have updated my site without having to go to the site everyday to check. I asked my blog-savvy cousin and he recommends using Google Reader. You sign in and there is a place to subscribe to your friends' blog sites and you will get a message when they update. You can subscribe as many sites as you want. To add mine, all you have to type in is moschumadness and click subscribe. I don't think you get an e-mail, but I made it my home page so when I open internet or hit "home" it shows me if I have new messages to check on people's blogs. I hope that helps. Let me know if y'all have any problems. If anyone out there knows how to get a message e-mailed to you, that would be great! Post it in the comments so people can see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There are 2 sites I found that might help:
http://www.rssfwd.com/
http://www.sendmerss.com/
Let me know if those work.
Post a Comment