


Ok, so I'm over my mall Santa tirade. Here's what I decided. I am more upset with the fact that children are turned away than I am that Riley didn't see this particular Santa. I'm not sure how parents explain all the different mall Santas to children, but here's my thoughts. Maybe they are all Santa, but they look different at different places or on different days because that's how you imagine Santa that day. The Santa we went to see last night first was the way mommy imagined Santa, and we were meant to see Santa the way RILEY imagined him. So here are some pics of Riley's Santa...funny, I think this might be how Adrienne also imagines Santa, and maybe sometimes even Zack!
5 comments:
The Santas at the mall are only santa's messengers. The real santa is far to busy right now.
remember ...years of therapy:)
very cute! Love it!!
Wow, Adrienne does have the same image of Santa;) Only she didn't require a "Mony" to sit on Santa's knee. I like that you see the Santa at Ridgedale as your Santa and Riley gets to have her own...Very grown up of you;)
Yep! Just how Zack pictures him too. Although Zack wasn't as brave as his two cousins. He would only sit on Santa's lap if Mommy was in between. I'll post pictures on the Bartsch Beat soon.
Oh, don't worry, we have plenty of "before" pics where Riley is hysterical before we got her on Santa's lap...
Post a Comment