Friday, December 14, 2007

WE KNEW IT!

Ok, so I called Meg to see if she was going to work this morning and said "Riley wants to know if her cousin can come out and play today." Instead of saying she was on her way to work she said, "Tell Riley I think she can play this afternoon..." She's feeling contractions and just waiting for them to be close enough together to go to the hospital...YEAH!!!! I'm not sure if  should be posting this early, but I'm so excited and she did tell people to check my blog for news:)

1 comment:

kcooley said...

keep us up to date. we are all getting very anxious. my mom just called me at work cause sharis called her to tell her about meg! i dont want to put any undo pressure on meg that is why you are going to get all the pressure. :)! we cant wait to meet the newest cooley/tredenick.