Ok, now that this thing is up and running, I'm curious who's out there? I've gotten some comments, but those are from people I expected to hear from. Who else is out there? Anyone? Send me a comment or e-mail me so I know I'm not writing this for 5 people. I'll probably still write for those 5 people, but then maybe we can tell secrets about the other people:)
P.S. Stay off the roads today, YUCK! Riley and I went to visit a friend and her new baby (Hi Jenny and Eli, if you're reading this!) in St. Paul...slow moving! But it was Riley's first trip out of the house since she was sick. She has been pulling at her jacket and saying "bye-bye" for 3 days!
6 comments:
Hey Molly~
It's Becky!! Missed you and Roo at church on Sunday, but Katie said Roo wasn't feeling so hot!! Glad she's feeling better!!
Your blog is saved in my favorites with all the other ones I check on a regular basis, so I guess now you have 6 people to write for!!
I'll be home for break soon... Maybe babysit Riley so you and Josh can have a night out!!
Hope to see more pics of my favorite Roo soon!!
i am here... but i think you knew that
I can't believe you went out in the snow yesterday. Your mother raised you smarter than that!!!!Guess who
Love you mom, but Riley grabbed her coat and said Bye-Bye, we had to go:)
oooh, i want to tell secrets!! Let's start bashing those blog slackers!!
Well, let's see, I bet Timmer's not checking this blog, lets start with him Sharis:)
Post a Comment