A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Friday, March 7, 2008
I Fix It
I'm going to try to post some video without using YouTube. This video is Riley learning to play her recorder from Grandma Linda. I don't know how clearly you can hear her say "I fix it"...
8 comments:
UGH she just makes me smile;) I can't even hear her, but that big smile of her's is soooooo cute darn it!
I could hear her. How very very cute! Ohhhh I'm a lucky grandma!
Molly
you are very good at this. you make my day everday i can riley. thank you!
Linda
Oops I meant to say I can SEE Riley every day.
Thanks again!
Linda
Welcome to the blog Linda! I know you check it all the time, but congrats on joining the comment club! Have a safe trip...
Yeah, Linda! I like seeing other people commenting on Mo's blog too:)
I 've been watching this a couple of time a day just to listen to her laugh! Makes for a sunny day!
She is my sunshine after all!
Post a Comment