Monday, March 3, 2008

If You See a Cute One - buy it!


I posted a while back about Hip Grips, reuseable coffee sleeves for your coffee cup. I have not been able to find them in stores down here and I sent my mom looking while she's in Nisswa today, but if she doesn't find them, if you see them in a store call me! I want one. This is the one I bought for my Aunt, the photo is from their web site. I don't want this one, since I already bought it for my aunt, but there are a ton of cute Grips on the site!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a couple cute ones for you!

kcooley said...

http://www.alliewalkerdesign.com/retailers/state.php/Minnesota.html

those are the places they are sold in minni... thought that might help. st paul isn't too far

MoSchu said...

Where? The link on their site to places they have them in MN isn't current, Mom and I checked out Bibelot in St. Paul and they haven't had them since LAST fall!