I'm sorry to be on the downer note again, I'm starting to feel like a broken record, but my friend "Fred" (Meg Roth) need your prayers again. Most of you know that Fred and her husband Will lost their daughter Tori a few years back. They gave birth to a son this weekend and all seemed ok, but then the doctors found a heart murmur and little Frankie has a hole in heart that will need to be repaired surgically:( And as if that isn't bad enough, they were due to close on their house next weekend. I just don';t even know where to start. Pray for patience, pray for strength for the family and little Frankie, and pray that the docs fix the little guy and all goes smoothly. I think this is a somewhat common thing in babies, but it's very scary!
An update on my grandpa...his kidneys are still not functioning well. He needs to decide about dialysis I guess, there are risks and benefits, so we'll see what they decide to do. But he may be going home today? Pray for patience there too:)
Honestly, it's been a rough week. If y'all might pray for me too, I'd appreciate it. I just can't believe all this about little Frankie...Anyone have some good news? I could use it! (and I know none of this is about me...I appologize for the rant, but it's been crazy around here and I'm a bit frazzled!)
(Ok, I'm a little calmer now...I revised the earlier rant...)
1 comment:
Ok, I know I'm a bit behind...but I just wanted to let you know that this news about "Fred's" family makes me so sad and that they will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment