Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wine, Women and Baseball



Huge thanks to my dad for watching the kids last night while us girls went to the Wine, Women and Baseball event at the Twins game. I guess he had his hands full since Riley and Adrienne decided to have melt-downs at the same time and Roo requested to "go night-night" at 7:30 which is really early for her! Sorry Dad!!!

But while Dad had his hands full, we had a good time at the game last night. Twins won, we played Twingo (bingo with baseball plays), which I've never played before. I highly recommend it! None of us won that, but Mom did win a gift card at the WWB event. It was fun to hang out with my mom and sisters...we don't do too many girls nights, so YEAH GIRLS NITE! Go Twins! I think we owe Dad a night out with HIS girls too;)

P.S. Don't worry, Katie didn't drink any wine at the WWB, but she did try the drink that's in front of her in the pic, and it's pretty darn good stuff!

3 comments:

Cult of Craft said...

I'm still unsure as to why it's called "Wine, Women, and Baseball." Is there a wine tasting or is it just a straight up booze-fest?

MoSchu said...

Yup, just a tasting, to be honest, I didn't realize that when I signed up, but I'm not a big drinker anyway...

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls for going with me. Anytime with the 4 of us is a great time!
And yes ,I know your dad would love to have his night. And I'm not afraid to watch those babies!