
There have been too many posts without pictures so I thought I'd put this one up there...Yes, I do personally own TWO pair of Elmo Sippys (That's what Roo called them for a while so it's kinda stuck...she does call them slippers now though...) Riley loves to wear Mommy's slippers so Daddy thought we needed a pic of both of us wearing them yesterday. There were pictures where you could see the slippers better, but this one was so cute of her laughing, I decided to post this one instead. I think after Christmas we'll have a Family Elmo Slipper Picture since I think I see some smaller Elmo sippys in the future for Miss Roo;) Shhhh, don't tell her!
P.S. ~ For those of you who are upset about my early holiday background on the blog and Christmas music in my car, you'll love the fact that I am wearing my St. Patrick's Day jammie pants in this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment