Monday, November 10, 2008

How Sweet Is My Friend Kristine?!?!


Ok, so most of you don't know my friend Kristine...she lurks silently most of the time on this blog, but occasionally leaves a comment here as KMS Maverick:) She is a friend I know through my first job out of college...a client of mine that I worked closely with and whom I have stayed in touch with over the years since my departure from WPI and her departure a few years later from RGS.

She is quite a little crafty bug and this week we were...or I should say Riley was...the recipient of some of her adorable handi-work! Check out her blog if you want to see a better picture of Riley's new Vikings Sweater:) Don't worry, Auntie Meg, Adrienne will inherit this one! It has instructions to pass along to future little people:) Be sure to browse her blog while you're there...she has some really cute baby knitting projects on there!

No comments: