Thursday, March 26, 2009

FREEDOM!!!





Ok, starting about a week and a half ago, Riley got sick with a nasty cold, then I got it and now Josh is kinda sick...although not full-blown yet. Zack is sick (croup), Katie is sick, Adrienne (Meg thinks a reaction to her Rubella shot?) and Meg are sick...seeing a theme here? Everyone I know is sick! My dad's birthday party has been rescheduled twice already and I'm guessing it will be again tomorrow since my sisters are both sick. But Riley and I are finally better!! So today we got out of the house. FINALLY!

We had a play-date scheduled with my college roomie, Jess and Riley's boyfriend, Noah. Meg and Adee were supposed to come, cuz Jess was her roomie too (before she was mine), but Adrienne had a fever yesterday. Jess is a teacher and she's on Spring Break this week, so unfortunately we couldn't really reschedule, so the four of us met at Ridgedale for an adventure. We hit Caribou and a few stores before the playground. Riley and Noah had lots of fun! Noah was a bit overwhelmed, but I think he enjoyed himself. Jess said he was passed out by the time they hit the freeway!

We had a quick lunch before heading home. I filled Noah with as many French fries as possible:) I'm kinda the "naughty auntie" when it comes to other people's kids. Riley had asked for them for lunch but then didn't eat any!

1 comment:

Jess said...

noah loved his date... the fries were an extra special treat:)