



After a busy day hunting leprechauns, my little lass is sleeping. But here are some pictures of our adventure, searching for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. There was a puppet show, a nature walk and snacks and story time. We made shamrock magic wands and leprechaun hats too. We even got to pet a frog and a turtle! (Well, by we, I mean the kids...Mommy is so over the reptile phase!) Then we came home and had MCDonalds...(see the Mc? That counts! Especially with the shamrock shake for those of you monitoring my green food fetish today! JESS!!!)
3 comments:
Hee hee, nice stretch! Adrienne had green peas, green Milk, and turkey (not green, but she had to eat something!)
green milk... ewww! i told my kids the story about joey and the packer mac and cheese that turned grey today. they were truly disgusted;)
I thought about making mac and cheese for Adrienne, but I couldn't do it;)
Post a Comment