



I love that so many of my friends are Nanny's or stay-at-home moms. We have had a very busy week! As I mentioned before, on Tuesday we ventured out in the snow to go play with Mandy and her nanny kids (forgot the camera). Yesterday, our friend Jilly came over with her little guy, Christopher, and we had a fun playdate here (again forgot to take out the camera?!?!) And today, my friend Shannon and her nanny girls, Emme and Izze, our friend Breann and her niece, Maddy, and Riley and I went to Bender Bowl (New Hope Bowl if you need the technical name) and then we went to lunch at Applebees. At some point near the 7th frame, the girls decided to read instead, but they did pretty well all through lunch too. Whew! We have been on the move! I think tomorrow I have to run one quick errand and then we're having a down day!
No comments:
Post a Comment