Dollar Stores and Nap Time! Need I say more? Well, I will anyway...
Dollar Stores because Missy and I are buying prizes for the Third Annual Edgemont Adult Easter Egg Hunt. We spent almost 2 hours in the Dollar Store today and stimulated the economy, while finding fun stuff for the hunt. They have movie sizes of candy, 6 and 8 packs of candy bars, all kinds of food and beverages, household items and more...some of it even brand name...it's great. (sorry, Meg, they didn't have salt and pepper grinders this year - At least not at Maple Grove...) And with all the good deals we get there, we have more money left over for booze and other beverages:) Did I mention I love my old neighbors!
Nap time...without it, this fine blog may not exist. I spend a good part of nap time everyday catching up with friends and family, getting some quiet cleaning done (who am I kidding, this happens rarely), and getting some quiet time where I don't hear about the crocodiles she's chasing or the "Huh?" after everything I say to her..."Riley could you please"..."Huh?" I thought only teenagers had selective hearing:) For any future babysitters, if you need to get her full attention, she answers only to Riley Rose when her selective hearing is on;)
1 comment:
Not nice to brag about nap times!
Post a Comment