

Today I have lots to be thankful for! Tonight we are going to the wedding of my "little brother" Jeff and his soon-to-be-wife, Angie. I love Olson weddings because they are very much an extension of my own family. I can't wait to see the Ole kids and all the cousins, aunts uncles and Grandma N. and my second parents growing up, of course, Reed and Diane!
I'm also thankful for a hubby who worries about me when I'm pregnant. I have been having contraction-like pains for a couple of days (they seem to be gone today, another thing for which to be grateful!) But all he wanted me to do yesterday was relax. He even ran some errands for me with Riley so we could get home sooner and lay on the couch. And he put Riley to bed so I could stay in the bath a bit longer.
We had an ultrasound this week that seemed to go well, Josh tells me the scanner is working so I will have those posted this weekend if we have time...This weekend is Cornfest at our church. I hope we have time to spend there, I love bidding on silent auction baskets and hopefully we'll be a few thousand $$$ richer too! (Have to remember to turn in the raffle tix though!)
We also have the Duck Soup Costume Assembly Party tomorrow at our place...should be a fun weekend!
Oh, and one last thing. This week was the last golf week that we will watch the kiddos on Tuesdays. Next week they still have golf, but Katie's in-laws are in town so they will take over on kid duty for the real last week. Thanks Diane! Not that I don't LOVE seeing my kids every week, but I'm back to working Tuesday nights and when I'm pregnant, it can be a long day playing with the kiddos then going to work at night on my feet for 4 hours (I know, boo-who, a whole 4 hours! It doesn't bug me when I'm not preggers, I'm not complaining about my work schedule at all!), especially if Riley doesn't take a nap...so it just takes one thing off my plate for that day, I look forward to our monthly play dates with the kids coming soon though! Here's pics from our last play date. My camera died so you'll have to go to Meg's blog for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment