A whole lotta kiddos and a bunch of Green, some AHS stuff and random junk in between.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Ultrasound #1
I will try to upload ultrasound pics soon, but I'm not sure our scanner is in working order. Today we had our first of two planned ultrasounds. This one is an optional test they do as a pre-screening for Downs Syndrome. The last time I was pregnant this was a blood test, but they have now changed it to a finger prick and ultrasound combo test, which was cool because then we got a sneak peak at Baby #2. We won't get the results back for a week or so, but from my untrained eye, everything looked good. Spine, feet, head, hands all there..Baby likes to suck his/her thumb and wiggle a lot. Heat rate was right at middle of the road range (some people say you can tell if it's a boy or girl by the speed of the heart rate. No such luck. But that test will come sometime in October.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Based on the heart rate thing, I should have been a boy.
Post a Comment