Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Target Field





This post of for my out of town and baseball loving friends(ie. Kristine, thought you might get a kick out of this one). When I parked in the wrong garage downtown yesterday, it gave me the opportunity to take pictures from a few angles of the new Twins Stadium. Let me just say that if I ever make it to a Twins game at Target Field next year, I REALLY hope we have "good" seats. For someone afraid of heights, this stadium might scare the living crap out of me in certain spots. It's a beautiful park, but I really wish it had a retractable roof. I do like that the gates to get into the park are numbered with retired players numbers: Gate 34, Gate 3, etc. There's a lot of thought going into the history and community involved. GO TWINS!

2 comments:

kmsmaverick said...

so far, i think it looks swell!

As much as i do love fenway, a new stadium would be nice.

is it not going to be a dome though? Yeeps, but if it's an outdoor stadium, you should only get tickets in june july or august! brrrrrr!

Katie said...

I second your disappointment on the retractable roof as Darin will attest too. He's a little tired of hearing me gripe about it. Stupid idea in Minnesota!!!