


We had a VERY busy weekend this week, with Adrienne's birthday party and a full day of fun, visiting the new Maple Grove Hospital where our "Baby Brother" will be born in February. (Hi Karen! Sorry I had to bail on our hello's, but I didn't want to miss the tour! We were in a hurry to get to the next destination;) After that we went to see Santa and his reindeer. Riley was less than excited about the reindeer, or Santa, really, but she did sit on his lap and pose for the picture much better than she has in the past! Then we were off to find a Christmas tree, set that up and get it decorated. Needless to say, we are all kinda exhausted, but thankfully, Josh has tomorrow off so we get to unwind a bit...sorta:)
2 comments:
Adrienne is concerned for Riley. That Santa guy is too scary;)
Noah wants NOTHING to do with Santa this year. I don't think we'll be getting our pics done.
Post a Comment