Monday, February 4, 2008

19 and Oh No!






Ok, so I promised pics of the awful game last night:( I was obviously cheering for Brady and his boys so I was disappointed for them! What a bummer way to end the season. But I must say as Super Bowl games go, this one was exciting to watch. Better than the commercials! So the first pic is me taking a pic of my parent's TV the rest of are the kiddos who didn't pay attention to the game at all. Except for a few "touchdown" cheers in random places, having nothing to do with actual touchdowns:) Riley was ready for "night-night" around 7:30, but she was a good sport and made it until the end of the game and even stayed awake until after we got home! In the pic where she's laying on the floor with my mom, she's "shhhh-ing" Zack who just left the picture. The people you might not recognize in the pics are Katie's friends the "Not-Westphals" Ok, their last name is Rosneau, but I am not sure I spell that right ever...plus I knew Michelle before I knew Doug so I just call them the "Not-Westphals!" Colin is their little guy, and is Katie's and Darin's Godchild. My friends don't love me enough to come to parties anymore:)

3 comments:

Meg Tredinnick said...

I felt like Riley last night too, I relaly had a hard time making it through the boring first half to see the excitement of the second half

Anonymous said...

So not true!! I would've been there if I didn't go to Red Robin the night before....bad experience to say the least!

MoSchu said...

Sure, Missy, blame the bird! J/K Your brother bailed on me too:) I hope you're ok!