I'm going out to lunch with my girlfriends from grade school today...yup, I still have a few friends from St. R's. One of whom you've already met, my friend Katherine who has Abby (my God Daughter) and Kenzie. She won't be there today, as I mentioned she lives out of town...Today I'm going out with Mandy, Danni and Colleen...We have only somewhat recently reconnected (maybe in the last 5 years or so? Longer for Mandy, maybe 8 years?) Anyway, they have once again become very good friends and we always have a great time at lunch or dinner. (Side note: my bosses at work call me "Lunch" because I go out to lunch so much!) How does that lead to the title of this post about Riley and nicknames? Danni has a nickname for Riley that love, so here's the short list and who gave her the name:
Roo - I did that one
Sweetie P - Me again (short for Sweetie Pie)
Sweet Feet - Me again (I have a thing for nicknames, can ya tell?)
Little Bug - Guess who (She was a Ladybug for Halloween)
Munchkin - Auntie Katie
Pumpkin Pie - Grandma Linda
The Little Nugget - Danni (from grade school)
The Marshmallow - Mollie (from Duck Soup)
Added later: Peek-a-Boo Roo - Auntie Meggie claims this one
Honey Bunny - Duh, one of the names I use most!
3 comments:
I think Peek-a-boo Roo is a good one too:)
Who gave her that one? I can't remember?
I just made it up:)
Post a Comment