Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh, Thank God!

I've been on a gag order since last weekend and I am finally able to announce to the world, I'm going to be an Auntie again...I hate being gagged, but even worse, I hate that people keep secrets for 3 whole months before they tell me!!!! Yup, Katie did it again, she waited to tell us until just before her 3rd month...Grrrrr...in case you haven't noticed me grrrring on Katie's site and just about everywhere else lately:) We are so excited for Katie, Darin and Big Brother Zack's new arrival! And for the record, NO Josh and I are not pregnant and I won't be waiting 3 months to tell y'all...I can't keep secrets! (That would be why Katie never tells me anything!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Got that right! Look how hard it was for you to keep the secret for 1 week! Can't imagine how you would have been for 2 months!! :-)

Love you!

MoSchu said...

Love you right back...I could have kept it!

Neubs said...

Congratulations!!