



Here's a few more pictures from Perkins...One of Riley Coloring...did I tell you how I "love" coloring:) And one of Katherine holding A-dee...That's what Riley calls Adrienne.
The other pics are from Wednesday. Riley and I had a play date with my friends Mandy and Jenny and the kids they nanny for. I don't have pics of those kids since I don't know how their parents would feel if I post their kids for the world to see, but here's one of Riley the Tool Girl.
The last one is of our TG girls night dinner. Thanks Toni for taking the picture! And
A-dee was sleeping but she was there too:) From Right to left, it's Riley, Meg, Me, Emily, Vieve (or Jen), and Fred (or the other Meg).
We had a great time at all of our fun stuff this week! Thanks everyone. Now we're gonna sit inside for a few days:) Josh has his crazy work conversion this weekend so we have very little planned:( We do have a breakfast for the AHS walk on Saturday morning. Thanks to all of you who are stepping up to help with our donations. Next weeks update is looking a little better;) Here's the link again for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment